One of the comments from my previous post on how to setup Yahoo! Mail in Outlook mentioned that his/her mails in her webmail were deleted after using POP3. This behavior is perfectly normal! But don’t worry, there is a way to fix this ‘problem’. Just follow the steps after the jump:
- In Outlook menu bar, select Tools -> Account Settings.
- Select the mail account and click on the “Change…” button on top.
- In the Change E-mail Account windows, click on the “More Settings…” button.
- Select the “Advance” tab.
- Check “Leave a copy of messages on the server”. There are two more options at bottom thatÂ you can check. You can either choose to delete the emails from the mail server after certain period of time or remove those permanently deleted emails.
And you are done! This guide should work for other emails provider that use POP3 as well. Please give your comment below!