If you want to close a program automatically at a specific time, you can use a scheduler to do it. For this guide, I’ll be using Splinterware’s System Scheduler. The reason why I choose System Scheduler is because it is easy to use/configure.
1. First, you need to create a BAT file. Open Notepad and paste the following code:
taskkill /IM mplayerc.exe
2. Next, save it as “closed.bat”. Remember to put the double quotes in the filename.
3. Open System Scheduler and click on the “New Event” button.
4. Give the task a title and browse for the bat file you created earlier.
5. Go to the Schedule tab and select the Schedule Type. Then, fill the time and date you want to execute the task.
6. Click “Save and Exit”.